Friday, August 18, 2006

Bay of Islands

While on the west coast of the island of Newfoundland, I took a boat tour of the Bay of Islands. Both sides of this scenic bay are dotted with communities including the City of Corner Brook.

The first photo shows a small portion of Corner Brook with the mountains in the background. The second shows a portion of a community on the north side of the Bay. Sorry, I don't know the name of this community. You can see that both are built on the sides of fairly steep cliffs.

I have many photos of communities all around the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Feel free to take a tour of my Communities Galleries. Just click on the link below to visit ...



No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...