Sunday, August 20, 2006

Face Painting, Halifax

In the last week,I have made two different trips to Halifax Harbour to photograph the Busker Festival. It poured after we were there 30 minutes or so during the first trip and there was a very large crowd on the second trip; so many people that it was difficult to take photos without someone bumping into me or walking in front of me. I have many images of parts of heads blocking my view.

Today, I am posting three photos of face painting that I was lucky to capture. The first shows a young lady with her full face painted, including her eyelids. I thought the artist was very creative. The second shows a young child with another interesting design, and the final shows a young girl just starting to get her face painted.

Over the next couple of days, I will post other photos I took at the Busker Festival.



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...