Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fall Photos 1

To be honest the "Signs of Fall" photos I am sending this morning were taken in Nova Scotia in mid-August. While there, I noticed a lot of trees there that were changing colour. There were many trees that had a leaf or two that were changes, but there were quite a few on which all leaves were changing.

I imagine the leaves on most trees there are changing colours now and think of how colourful they must be. I guess leaves are starting to change in the north-eastern US as well.

People on this list who would like to send Fall photos to our International Photography Gallery can send them to
mqpphotos@gmail.com.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...