Friday, September 15, 2006

Neddies Harbour, Bonne Bay

Both photos this morning were taken in Neddies Harbour, located near Norris Point in Gros Morne National Park. I saw a boat on the side of the road and stopped to photograph it. Because of all the distractions, I decided to shoot only part of the boat with its bow "pointing" towards the shed in the background.

The second photo is a closer view of the shed. Like many old sheds and fishing stages in Newfoundland and Labrador, this one is no longer perpendicular. If you look closely, you will see that the ocean in the background is level but the edge of the building appears to be tilted backwards a little.

Feel free to check out my other photo galleries at www.lanephotography.com.



No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...