Thursday, October 05, 2006

Abstract Dance

In June, I photographed a dress rehearsal of a dance recital at the Arts and Culture Centre Theatre in St. John's. I took 1500 photos and was lucky to capture some good images. Low lighting and fast movement made it difficult to take photos. Most of the photos were taken without a flash. I set the ISO level on my digital camera to 1600 and shot in Program mode.

One of the pages I created was an Abstract Dance Gallery.http://lanephotography.com/dance/abstract/abstract_01.htm. I think that I could use these photos on a web page or poster designed for young people. The lighting on the stage was very low and I set the shutter speed lower to try to get some interesting effects. I am sending three images from that gallery this morning.

Feel free to look at the other galleries as well.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. I think they are beautiful.

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...