Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Moths

There aren't too many insects visible around my yard this time of the year, but during the summer there were plenty. I am sending two moth photos this morning, but I have no idea which type of moths they are. Each is about 1 -1.5 inches in length.

I received an interesting comment yesterday and I thought it was appropriate to share it ...Thanks for encouraging me to see the specialness in ordinary things.

I guess that's why I send you all the Photo of the Day. It is an opportunity for me to share interesting photos no matter what they are. "EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE".

Humans tend to take much of their surroundings for granted, but the process of photography forces you to start seeing things around you. The more you see, the more you become aware and the more you become aware, the more you see. The cycle continues every time you look through the viewfinder of a camera.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...