Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tulips and Abstracts

In the spring I photographed tulips growing in my yard. I used this morning's first photo to create an abstract orange and gold landscape and added the original tulip back into the altered background. The space at the right seemed a little empty so I added the crow and made the tulip more transparent I made other versions where I added an eagle and a seagull, and one with all three birds. If you would like to see the others, let me know.

At MQP this year, I have a group of Grade 3 students who are creating a photo database. Many people on this list have sent images to this gallery with the understanding that our students may have access to the images for school projects. The new gallery will be an excellent resource that would be excellent for students all across the province.


If you have sent photos to the International Photography Gallery I would like your permission for students anywhere to use the photos in school projects. Please email me at
blane@lanephotography.com letting me know if it is OK for me to advertise the project to other schools.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!





No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...