Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Card's Harbour/Triton, Newfoundland and Labrador

I chose two similar photos to share with you this evening. Both were taken in the Cards Harbour/Triton area a foggy summer morning a couple of years ago. I have learned that photos taken in the fog have an interesting quality of light so I often make a point of shooting photos when it is foggy.

The first photo shows a red fishing stage with boats and other stages in the background. The second photo shows a wider view of the same scene. I liked the freshly painted stages and felt that the red colours certainly stood out compared to the water, boats, other buildings and grey sky caused by the fog.

If you would like to visit galleries of other Central Newfoundland communities, go to http://www.lanephotography.com/central.htm.




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...