Sunday, November 19, 2006

Neddies Harbour, Gros Morne National Park

Taken in Neddies Harbour in Gros Morne National Park, the two photos today are totally different even though they are photos of the same subject.

The first photo shows a small boat and a fishing stage and the second is a wider angle taken after I took a few steps to the left. I like the first photo better because the stage adds more interest to the scene. The boat, land, sea and stage are connected and the closer view cuts any distractions. The wider view shows more of the land in the background and more ocean, but because they seem farther away and smaller, they lose some of the power and beauty. I definitely like the first photo better.

Let me know if you strongly agree or disagree.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruce I agree with you.The first photo brings me right into the scene where as the second is nice but just a pretty picture.

Lenore/Gloucester/MA

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...