Monday, November 20, 2006

Photos from Bonne Bay

Today, I am sending two unrelated photos except they were taken in Bonne Bay last summer. The first shows a small boat floating on a sparkling sea. I was looking toward the bright light reflecting off the ocean, and that caused the silhouette. There is a little light being reflected from inside the boat.

The graveyard was taken in Rocky Harbour looking in a southerly direction. The mountains in the background mark the entrance to Bonne Bay and are the same ones shown in yesterday's last photo. I like photographing graveyards and thought this one was unusual for graveyards around Newfoundland and Labrador. There are headstones and lawn ... no formations built around each grave like many I've photographed. I suspect it is a lot easier to mow.



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...