Monday, November 06, 2006

Rose Hips and Smoke

Sunday was a beautiful day here in Newfoundland and Labrador. I was out early to capture images of the heavy frost, then later had a bonfire in my back yard. It was Guy Fawkes (Bonfire) Day.

The first photo shows the frost crystals that formed on the rose hips in my yard. I always manage to take a few photos of the bright red "berries" topped with white crystals this time of the year.

As sun filtered through the smoke from the fire in my back yard I thought it would make an interesting photograph.



1 comment:

Kekiinani said...

Oh these are two lovely images. I love them both. The frost one is especially nice :)

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...