Sunday, January 07, 2007

People of Louisbourg

Yesterday, after sending photos of Fortress of Louisbourg, I decided to create an image that showed some of the people whose jobs are to portray citizens of this community as they lived nearly 300 years ago.

Click People of Louisbourg or go to http://www.lanephotography.com/ and click on the main image to see more. I created this image from 6 different photos using Corel Photo Paint. I am planning to teach Grade 3s at my school this technique in a couple of weeks. : )

This graphic is presently the opening photo on my web site. If you haven't explored the Opening Photos Galleries feel free to have a look. This link will take you to the most recent Opening Photos Gallery. Near the top are links to two others. Enjoy.http://www.lanephotography.com/previous/previous_03.htm

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...