Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sunnyside, Trinity Bay

This morning I chose two photos, taken seconds apart, to illustrate the concept of taking more than one photo of the same subject. Even before digital photography, I took more than one photo if I stopped to make images of any scene. Since going digital I take a lot more than one image!

The first photo shows a wide view of a fishing stage and the harbour and provides information about the area - stage, shed, houses, mountains etc. The second image shows a closer view and provides more detail of the buildings and less of the whole scene. You can see that even though the photos were taken from the same location and show the same subjects, they are quite different!!

RULE: Take LOTS of photos then choose the ones you like after downloading.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...