Monday, February 05, 2007

Abstracts - Light

Today, I've chosen two images from the scanned images I've been sorting through this weekend.

The first was taken in Trouty, Trinity Bay in the early 1980's. I was walking up the main road in town and saw the sunlight illuminating dust floating in the air behind a large rock. I liked the contrast between the silhouette of the rock and the golden light of the dust.

The second was taken through a duck feather that was on my lawn. I lay on the ground to take the photo of the light of setting sun filtering through the feather. I liked the colours and texture ...

Even though both photos were taken nearly 30 years ago, they illustrate my Photo of the Day theme - EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE!




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...