Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kittens

Years ago, friends of ours gave us two kittens, one for each of the boys. They named them Snowball and Tiger. One day I saw the kittens lying together on the chesterfield so I got my camera. Since I was using colour slide film at the time, I only took the two photos I am sharing today. Too bad digital photography wasn't invented then (early '80s), I would have taken a lot more.

The photos this morning show what effect changing the angle a little has on the resulting images. Even though they are slightly different, the title of each could be "Innocence".


Thanks for the feedback on yesterday's Roses. Several people also identified with the comments I made about the "busyness of our lives" and taking a bit of time for ourselves. I am happy to be involved in photography because it forces me to look at the world in a different way; seeing, and experiencing, much of the beauty that is all around if we just take the time to look for it.



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...