Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I am sharing 4 photographs of "Julie", a model I photographed a few years ago. I was photographing models who were wearing swimwear designed by a local fashion designer. Because Julie looked so Irish wearing the Shamrock suim suit, I have sent photos of her for St. Patrick's Day for at least 2 years.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.


Feel free to check out other photos in my swimwear galleries.
http://www.lanephotography.com/newfoundland_swimwear/swimwear_photography_1.htm






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Lane: Your swimsuit models (St. Patrick's Day) are absolutely beautiful. I was awestruck with all of them, especially Ashley. How about some more shots of any or all of them, swimsuits or other pose. Very nice photography as well. Nice background, etc. Regards, Jeff C, Valparaiso. Indiana

Sh said...

Hi where can these bikinis be purchased ?

Sh said...

Where can theses shamrock /fish flag bikinis be purchased ?

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...