Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Leaves

Back to 2004 for my Photo of the Day again this morning. The photos were taken around 1:00 pm on May 22. As you can see, leaves had budded and were growing. This year, the leaves are just beginning to bud, and that's only after 4 days of fairly warm weather.

Yesterday one subscriber to this list suggested I poll members of this list to see if Spring is ahead or behind the norm. I thought it was a good idea so I am asking you to send me your location and whether you (or others in your area) believe spring is ahead or behind.

For example, yesterday a person from Calgary emailed and shared this comment.
...we've had dandelions for at least a month already here in Calgary....and for some reason...they are in abundance this year!!!!!

Another person from Conception Bay South emailed as well,
... we have 1 dandelion on our lawn.

And, one other,
... Spring is about 1 month early in Holland, maybe even a lttle more.

If you'd like to participate in my poll, just click on the link below and add you location. Thanks in advance.

Spring is Ahead in Spring is normal in Spring is Behind in




No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...