Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ducks

This time of the year brings new animal as well as new plant life. It is like the world bursts and there is new life everywhere. Of course animals are harder to photograph than plants.

A couple of years ago I was lucky to see a family of ducks swimming in the water around Brigus. I followed the family of ducks for a while and photographed them on land and water.

For the first few years I lived in Holyrood, I had hens and ducks and every spring we would have little ones running around our yard. I took lots of photographs on slide film in those days. You can see more photos at:
http://www.stemnet.nf.ca/~blane/ducks.htm




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...