Sunday, July 15, 2007

Seascapes - Ferryland

A 15 minute walk to the Ferryland lighthouse is well worth the effort, especially on a nice day. Once you reach the lighthouse other trails will take you to the steep cliffs where there are lots of photo ops.

Over the years, I have been trying to photograph the "perfect wave" and there were lots to photograph the last time I visited the Ferryland area. I photographed the sea crashing against the rocky shores all around the lighthouse.

If you would like to view more photos of the Ferryland area go to:
http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/ferryland/ferryland.htm

or more seascapes: http://www.lanephotography.com/seascapes/seascapes.htm



1 comment:

bearkat said...

Hi Bruce...always enjoy your pics!! Was away for the weekend..so am catching up now on e mails...I really dnjoyed the moose!! Thanks again!!

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...