Sunday, August 19, 2007

Boats - Maberly

The photos of fish flakes I have sent over the past two days were taken in the town of Maberly, Trinity Bay near the location where I took today's photos that show images of the same boat taken from different angles. This small town is next to Elliston, where I took the photos of root cellars and seascapes that I sent out last week.

Again today, you will see that moving around a photographic subject changes the view, often dramatically, as it is in today's images of the boat.

If you like photos of boats, I have several on line at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/boats/boatpics/boatpics_intro.htm



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...