Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cinnamon Buns

A few days ago I photographed cinnamon buns just after they had come out of the oven. They were taken in the kitchen without a flash. When I saw the results, I converted the image to b & w just to see what it would look like.

In the past I have sent out surveys to see if people preferred the colour or b & w images, but the results are usually pretty even (50/50) so I am not asking for people to send me their preference. However, if you would like to let me know, feel free.

I had quite a few comments about the blueberry photos I sent out yesterday. Thanks to those who sent their favourite way to eat blueberries. A few people from Newfoundland and Labrador said that the berries were scarce in their areas and others said the berries weren't ripe yet. I guess I am lucky, because I have picked quite a few and there are lots more left. (less than 30 feet from my house)




1 comment:

bearkat said...

oh Bruce....that was making me hungry!!! When I think of all the cinnamon buns we used to make in the bakery....:) :)...but that was a long time ago!!!!

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...