Tuesday, August 21, 2007

People

Yesterday's photos showed that by using your zoom lens, you can create different images of the same scene. This morning I am sharing two photos that were taken in the same area, but have people in the photos.

I usually photograph people in scenic photos to show two things: relative sizes and that the places are accessible to people. By including people in the photos, viewers automatically assume that if they came to this area, they would be able to walk along the cliffs. The main road is less than a minute's walk from the sea cliffs.

When I take photos of people I usually pass out a business card and tell them to email me and I would send them a copy of the photo. Not too many people follow up by contacting me.




No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...