Thursday, September 13, 2007

Red Bay Reflections

While visiting Red Bay, Labrador in 2004, I woke up early and took a walk around the town. This morning I am sharing two photos taken during that walk.

We actually stayed in the building just right of centre. The loft of this building has been converted into a "room with a view"! I have a couple of photos of it and will send them on request.

There was absolutely no wind that morning and the calm water created excellent reflections. I zoomed in to capture the reflection of the buildings.

I have 15 images of Red Bay on line at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/red_bay/red_bay.htm. Feel free to check them out.

Once again this morning my photos show beauty in a simple scene. Most people don't get up early enough to capture these images. In fact, as I walked around the town, I did not see anyone outside at that hour (6:30 AM).





No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...