Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fresh Bread

I arrived home last evening to the smell of freshly baked home-made bread and beans. Before tasting, I had to capture a few photos of this delicious sight.

I took these photos using the small flash that came on my camera. I also turned on all lights in the kitchen to add light to the scene. Normally, I use my larger flash, but because the batteries were dead and I couldn't wait for them to charge before eating supper, I was forced to use the small one. It actually worked well in this situation.

Happy Halloween. Enjoy.






1 comment:

bearkat said...

hi bruce...this sure took me back to our bakery days!!!! thanks!!!

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...