Sunday, November 04, 2007

Colours

As I drive on the roads and highways this time of year I love all the colours that are visible everywhere. This evening I am sharing two photos that show colours that can be seen if you look closely at the small plants and shrubs that grow along the trails.

The leaves of the crackerberry (bunchberry) started to change colour at the first sign of cold weather. The wild rose hips add a splash of bright colour. Unfortunately, I always miss the late fall colours because I am too nervous walking this time of the year - when the hunting season is open.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

thanks bruce...it seems that when you think about it...every season has it's own colors:)...and every area of the country is different in it's own way!!

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...