Monday, January 21, 2008

Photo Art

Occasionally I "create" art using my photos. Today I am sharing three images.

The first is made up of three photos of "Big Cats" I captured while visiting Naples Zoo in Florida. I added lighting effects to the upper right of the second photo because I felt it made the image more mysterious. I, duplicated, then flipped a copy of the clouds. I liked the effect created when I merged the two images.

I have more "art" photos on line:
http://www.lanephotography.com/painted/magical_worlds/magical_worlds_01.htm




2 comments:

bearkat said...

bruce..i really like the big cat one!!:) that is so cool what you can do....and the photo with the clouds....looks like god is in heaven..all is well with the world...neat!!! thanks! :)

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

Thanks guys.

I've sent over 520 posts to my Photo of the Day Blog. Glad you are enjoying it. I appreciate feedback.

I also send my photos to over 750 people worldwide. If you wish to receive them directly in your mailbox, let me know. blane@lanephotography.com

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...