Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Burnside, Bonavista Bay

Burnside, Bonavista Bay, is a picturesque little town located in Terra Nova National Park. When I was a young boy, we used to visit my grandparents who lived in Burnside during the summers. I remember the house we stayed in, fishing off the stages, picking blueberries and visiting relatives. Good memories for sure.

I am sharing three views of the fishing stages in Burnside with you this morning. The first two are different views of the same stages, and the third is a "painted" version of the first photo. Many fishing stages in this area of the province have been kept in good condition.

I have been getting many positive comments about the "painted" images I am calling Photo Art. I have put another page of Photo Art images on line. Feel free to check them out at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/painted/photo_art/photo_art_2.htm








No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...