Saturday, February 23, 2008

C - Creative Impressions

This morning I have chosen to share images that I classify as "creative impressions". Each of the photos is a combination of two or more images. The first image is a combination of three images. The sunrise was a taken in Deer Lake, and the dancers were photographed at a Remembrance Day ceremony in Holyrood. The fisherman is from Battle Harbour and the shed was photographed in colour, but converted to b&w. I added him to the sky and made him transparent to give the impression of the past.

I have other samples on line at: http://www.lanephotography.com/CREATIVE_IMPRESSIONS/creative%20impressions_01.htm

There are links on that site to other creative images. If you check that site, you will notice that I can create custom images using your photos.



1 comment:

bearkat said...

bruce..that is really neat!!!..thanks..have a good weekend:)

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...