Wednesday, February 27, 2008

G - Grand Falls/Windsor

When wondering what photos to send for G, I thought I'd show you a few photos of my home town of Grand Falls/Windsor. When I was growing up, the town was Grand Falls, and the adjacent town, separated by railway tracks, was called Windsor. A few years ago, the two towns were amalgamated and it has been called Grand Falls/Windsor since then.

The first photo this morning shows the backyard of my family home. The second photo shows the view down the street. I remember when all the trees you see in the photo were planted. I think I was around 10 or 11 years old.

I added additional photos on my Grand Falls/Windsor Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/central/grand_falls/grand_falls_windsor_01.htm



No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...