Friday, March 07, 2008

P - People

My favourite people shots are candids - unposed pictures of people, often taken without the subject's knowledge. People usually appear more natural and relaxed than in posed pictures.

The first photo this morning was taken near the Ferryland Lighthouse on the Irish Loop. I liked the view of people looking out at the waves beating against the shore. The people in this photo have no idea that this photograph exists. Of course it is more a photo of the scene rather than the people.


The second was taken thirty years ago. I was taking photos near the Grand Falls House, the residence of the manager of the paper mill, and got my son to walk into the scene. I thought having a person in the scene would add interest. This photo was published on the front cover of a provincial magazine back in the early 80s.

Feel free to check more photos of People at: http://www.lanephotography.com/people/people.htm.



No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...