Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sailboat

I have been sending out my Photo of the Day for over the five years and many people have commented on the beauty of Newfoundland and Labrador and how thankful they are to be able to see it through my photographs.

As the people who have been on this list for a while already know, I try to share current photos of what I see. During winter months, when it is hard to get lots of photos around here, I go back through my files and look for photos that you may find interesting. For the past few years I usually send more than one photo related to my theme - EVERYTHING'S A PICTURE.

It has been so foggy over the past couple of weeks that I haven't gotten many recent photos. As a result, this morning I am sharing photos of a sailboat that I photographed from another boat in Conception Bay in early July, 2003. I find it interesting that the four couples on this boat don't even know that these photos exist.

There are more photos of boats at:
http://lanephotography.com/boats/boatpics/boatpics_intro.htm




No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...