Sunday, June 22, 2008

Flowers

Last fall I purchased several packages of bulbs that were on sale at a local store. I planted them around the yard and they added colour to my "gravel" yard after the snow melted. Yesterday I photographed flowers around my property including the ones that are still growing from bulbs.
The three photos this morning show flowers that are just about to bloom. To be honest, I don't remember the variety and will have to identify it once it blooms.


I took over 500 photos yesterday afternoon and now have lots of current photos to share over the next few days.

Many of you asked to see what I have been working on for the past 2 months and I will create a web site showing the progress. I'll let you know when it is done.





No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...