Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Little Catalina

This morning, I am sharing two photos of Little Catalina taken in October, 2001. It was a sunny day with just a little fog, which made for interesting lighting for photography. The first shows a fishing stage and "store" with the town in the background. The second photo was taken looking in the opposite direction towards Trinity Bay.

Summer is approaching and, with the high price of gas ($1.35/litre - around $5.75/gallon), I am not sure how often I will be travelling around the province this year. In the summers of 2001-2003, I travelled to every community on the Avalon Peninsula and photographed them. Feel free to check my Communities Galleries at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/communities.htm



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...