Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sheep Laurel

The pink flowers of the sheep laurel really brighten up the sides of roads and paths this time of the year. They are one of the earliest wildflowers we see after the dandelions. I may try to photograph a few more of the wildflowers that are starting to grow around my property. Maybe, I'll take a break from raking later today. ;)

I have done a photo essay showing some of what I have managed to do since starting to rake after the snow melted in late April. If you would like to see the photos, let me know and I'll share them with you.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

good day bruce....those are pretty wildflowers:).....that would be neat to see the progression you are making in your yard...when you have the time....:)

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...