Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Long Cove



Recently I have been sending photos of the plants and animals I have been photographing in the forest behind my house. I hope you aren't tiring of them. I went back to pick bakeapples yesterday, but it rained the entire time and I had to give it up. It was not too comfortable walking back when I was soaked through to the skin.

It is raining again today and is not forecast to clear until Thursday. I am planning a photo trip on Thursday and Friday so I will not be sending my Photo of the Day. Hopefully, I'll have a few new photos to share when I get back.

Long Cove is a small community on the Osprey Trail and they have a trail that takes you out to the shores of Trinity Bay. The red rocks jutting into the sea make interesting photos. You may be lucky enough for a fishing boat to go by adding to the scene. :)


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...