Friday, September 12, 2008

E - Elliston




Last summer I drove to the Bonavista Peninsula and took over 1200 photos between the Town of Melrose and the Bonavista Lighthouse Yesterday I sent photos of the Dungeon and recommended that you check my Seascapes sites. Today I am sharing 3 images of the cliffs around the Elliston area that I haven't shared previously.

As you can imagine, living near the ocean provides numerous opportunities to photograph the ocean: waves, whales, seabirds, boats, buildings and people. Unlike many other places in the world, Newfoundlanders and Labradorians still have free access to most of our coastline. If you live elsewhere, please let me know if you have free access to your coastline or if most of it is private property.


I have more photos of Elliston at:
http://lanephotography.com/places/elliston/elliston_01.htm


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...