Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Harbour Breton





This morning I am continuing the series of photos taken on the south coast of Newfoundland in early August.

The boats going in and out the harbour in the town of Harbour Breton were much different than the sail and pleasure boats I photographed in St. Margaret's Bay. There were several small motor boats zipping back and forth the harbour and I assumed they were involved in the "food fishery", which had recently opened.

The first two photos show some of the scenic views looking out the harbour. The second two show a boat approaching and passing nearly directly underneath as it goes under the bridge on which I was standing.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...