Sunday, September 28, 2008

U - Uniforms




Finding photographic subjects beginning with the letter "U" was a challenge but when I saw my images of soldiers and RCMP, uniforms seemed like a good subject. However, I wanted to choose photos in which people are unidentifiable.

I changed the top portion of the first photo to make it transparent and added the word Uniforms. Because of the uniformity in the image, I decided to create a "shadow" of the word and place it under the first. I used the same words in the second image, but cropped out the soldier's face.

The second photo is a cropped photograph of a RCMP Parade taken of a large, life-size mirror. I left part of the wall on the left of the photo to let you see the height of the mirror. The fourth photo shows many RCMP Uniforms as well as those from other police forces.

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...