Monday, October 13, 2008

Foggy Morn'



On Saturday morning I took a drive to Gros Morne even though it was very foggy in Deer Lake. Occasionally I would drive out of the fog, especially when I drove over the top of a large hill. I an sharing two photos taken through clear spots in the fog. You will notice that I am shooting towards the sun which emphasizes the fog.

The first was taken looking across a large boggy area with mountains in the background. The second was taken looking up Bonne Bay. I made the third image from a lookout high above the fog that covered the valley below.

Over the next several days I plan to send more images taken during my trip to the western part of our province.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...