Saturday, October 25, 2008

Willow Tree Figurine





I photographed a wedding for friends a couple of weeks ago and while in the bride's home, I photographed a Willow Tree ornament that shows a couple in love. I thought that the photo would probably make a good title for a slide show so I made several images of the Together figurine and am including two of them this morning.

Note the different composition and lighting in each of the photos. The closer view is a little darker and the colour of the wall looks slightly different. I added words to the first image to show that I composed the image with a "title" in mind. I may even put a photo of the couple in that area of the image instead of words.



No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...