Saturday, November 22, 2008

Houses



A couple of weeks ago I received a request to purchase a photo of a house that was displayed on my web site. Apparently it was the house this person lived in when she was a child. This made me think that all the photos of old houses that I have taken over the years are becoming more valuable over time.

This morning I have chosen two photos that were taken over 20 years ago. The first shows a large shed and house in Colliers, Newfoundland and Labrador. Several years ago I received an email about the house in this photo and subsequently heard from members of a family whose mother was raised there. Feel free to check out the comments at :
http://www.stemnet.nf.ca/~blane/transitn.htm Click the link to read the emails.

The second photo was taken near Small Point in Conception Bay. It shows a fairly large shed with houses and icebergs in the background.

If you would like to see my updated Houses Gallery, visit:
http://www.lanephotography.com/houses/houses.htm


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...