Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holyrood



Thanks to those of you who sent me references to the symbols in the photos on December 13, 2008. The mystery has been solved. If anyone wished the references, let me know and I'll send them to you.

This morning I have chosen two photos of Holyrood showing George Cove Mountain. There is a trail that takes you to the top of the mountain and a magnificent view of the harbour.

I like the early morning lighting and strong reflections in today's photos. The first shows a horizontal (landscape) view of the peaceful harbour. The vertical (portrait) view shows the same scene with a couple of boats in the foreground. I tried to capture the entire boat, but the edge of the wharf was in the way and I really didn't like it in the image.

Once again today you see two photos of the same subject, but each is different. :)


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...