Monday, December 22, 2008

Making Hay



I have had a request for more People pictures and I have been searching through my files looking for appropriate images. Unless I have signed model releases or the individuals in my photos have given permission to send their photos, I can't legally use them. I can use them if people were on public display (a parade for example) or they are unidentifiable, such as the people making hay in today's photos.

I was driving along a side road in near South River/Clarke's Beach and noticed two men loading hay on a cart. I stopped for a minute or so and took 2 photos (this was before digital or I would probably have taken more) which I am sharing today.

This is a scene that I haven't encountered much in my travels around the island. It was interesting to see the process in action.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...