Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flowers




Flowers are great photographic subjects! Today's images were made on the same day in 2006. I felt that the colourful images might brighten up many of your days, especially those of you living in northern climates. :)

Because of Winter's short days and long nights, photography is difficult, especially considering the fact that I work during the daylight hours! As well, since I have been sending daily photos for over 6 years, I have to dig back into my files quite a bit. I'll apologize in advance if I send images that I have sent on previous occasions.




1 comment:

bearkat said...

Bruce,
That was so pretty to see the bright colors and flowers today!
We are having a blast of winter again, and it is just getting worse as the day goes on.
Have a great day!

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...