Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seascapes



More "great big sea" photos this morning.

On May 15, 2004 a few friends and I went on a "photo trip" around the Baccalieu Trail. As you can see from the photos, it was a dull, overcast day and there is little colour in the images.

The seascape images were made near New Melbourne, Trinity Bay. Sitting on the rocky shoreline provided an opportunity to capture the waves as they washed ashore with a lot of spray on the crest of the waves in each photo.

Seascapes is a favourite photo theme of mine and you can find three separate galleries at: http://lanephotography.com/seascapes/seascapes.htm
As well, a search of my Blog will show around 40 more seascape photos!!



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...