Saturday, April 25, 2009

Foggy Sunrise





One morning, it was so foggy that as the sun rose I couldn't photograph the sunrise. In fact, I didn't even see the sun until it rose fairly high in the sky and appeared through the fog. The first photo shows a bird on a wire. It was preening itself and I had waited a while for it to stop, but had to shoot before the sun got too bright or was obscured by the fog once again. I would have preferred to see the silhouette of its head and beak as well.

The other photos show a man walking his dog in the fog. ;) You can see the difference in the photos as they walked further into the distance.

1 comment:

bearkat said...

Hi Bruce,
Quite enjoying the pics from Florida, brought back some fond memories of my trip there. Saw lots of those pelicans just off the pier in St. Petersburg!
Have a great week!

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...