Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunrise






My apologies for not informing you that I was taking a break from Photo of the Day for a couple of weeks.

In Florida the sun shines nearly every day and photographing sunrises is enjoyable every morning. Today I am sharing three photographs of the same sunrise that were taken with a 70-300 mm lens, allowing me to crop out parts of the scene I didn't want included in the images. For example, the trees in the second photo are visible in the background of the third. These show the range of the lens I used.

You may have noticed that I have settled into a routine of sharing 5 photos per day, 3 in my mail out and 2 additional images on my Blog. I will continue this practice when I have enough images of the same subject. Feel free to explore my Blog which contains nearly 1 000 entries since 2006. I will usually add statement with a link to my Blog at the end of my daily emails.


No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...