Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunrise





Many times over the six years I've been sharing photos through my Photo of the Day, I have said that I find sunrises peaceful and that photos reflect that feeling. Last night I created a poster which communicated that thought. Of course, I always make more than one image of any sunrise and you will see that while similar, each image is different.

You will notice that I composed the photos to include mostly sky and a little land. In the the third image, I included just a sliver of land, which I knew would be a silhouette and would allow viewers to imagine the vastness of the beautiful colours.

I have 20 photographs of the sky, including sunsets and sunrises, at: http://lanephotography.com/sky/sky.htm




No comments:

Tulips

Tulips Tulips are a sign of spring, but my tulip gardens are under a foot or two of snow. It will be a while before we see the beauty of the...