Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sunset





The peaceful feelings of sunrise and sunset can be captured in photographs and I do share this type of image fairly often. The three photos today were taken from my front veranda a few evenings ago. I used my 28-50 mm lens to make these images because I wanted to ensure the wires in front of the house are as invisible as possible. It worked because I can barely see them in the images.

To be honest, I have been working in my yard for the past two months and haven't been making a lot of photos except around my yard. Now that "Spring has Sprung", I'll start making more of the change of seasons.




No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...