Tuesday, June 16, 2009

King's Point






King's Point is a picturesque community located in scenic Green Bay, a smaller bay in Notre Dame Bay. While there, I took many photos (in those days I shot slides) and I have shared a few winter photos in February, 2007. Some day, I will scan the old slides and have many more photos to share.

In 1971 my wife and I accepted our first teaching assignment in King's Point. We taught there for 2 years and I have visited the community a few times since then. I still have contact with several former students a few of whom are on this list.

Feel free to check my updated King's Point Gallery - http://lanephotography.com/green_bay/kings_point/kings%20point.htm




No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...